Wednesday, October 8, 2008

An Overwhelming Response

I am amazed by the number of responses I received through email from the last post about Spike. I didn't realize so many of you loved lizards. Actually, I did not realize how many mothers had done crazy things like I did to try to keep a child's pet alive. Astonishing! I was touched your stories of compassion and also touched by your desperation to share the Good News with lost family members. I understand. Please know sisters that God will have the victory - we just have to keep sharing and keep praying. I am praying for you!

PS: An update on Spike. He's doing fine and starting to get his spunk back. Isn't God good?!!!

Remember what the Apostle Paul said in 1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses.

Let's fight the Good Fight together sisters!

Standing in the Gap for You,

Lonna

No comments: